It's because they're constantly soaked in Vodka

On 3/24/2020 3:07 PM, Bill Prince wrote:

They were interviewing someone from the Russian Health Ministry (or something like that) on NPR yesterday. The person stated that Russia had a natural immunity to this virus because they are so sparsely populated and people don't travel much.

That said, 90% of their population is in a very few cities, and I think that a lot of people come & go from Russia (those cities). But I'm no expert. I still think it's pretty odd that they've only recorded one corona death. The NPR person speculated that the actual corona deaths were just being recorded as "pneumonia". The Russian official disputed that.