Yeah, but it's not just connectors.  You'll have a tail of bare or tight buffered fiber coming out long enough to reach the splicer and that needs to be protected.  It's usually a couple feet long, but you could get it down to a matter of 6-10" if you have a clear work space.  You'll need to build that fiber back up with tubing and tape and heat shrink.  I can and have done this, but it's not worth the time compared to just buying a completed cable.  I'd encourage you to do it a few times just so you know that you could if you had to, but I'd rather just buy.