I've only used the OFDC-C12.  I didn't know there was more than one kind until you asked the question.

Having looked at them, I'd still use the C-12.  It has space for 12 connectors.  I would do 12 LC Duplex so I can hook up the entire 24F cable.  I can get a jumper to get from LC to whatever I need at the radio.