This is a type A cable.  Now imagine this was just a flat ribbon fiber and
you bent it in a U without twisting the ribbon placing both MPOs on top of
each other.  Both Keys would be UP and fibers would be straight through.

If you then took two identical cassettes and plugged them in, pairs would
match up (wouldn't matter what the cassettes were but you might as well use
straight through)
[image: Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 8.37.47 AM.png]

If you wanted to use a duplex SFP, you would just need to flip the polarity
on one of your patch cables.

--

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*