From: "Robert" <i...@avantwireless.com>
To: af@af.afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 10:10:16 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Airfiber 11 radios

I think people were used to Ubnt being the disrupter. 1/10th the cost of prior
wireless gear (ptp's were 10K for the same speed as a 5Ghz 100mb/s link). The
market adapted, now they are fractionally better instead of an order of
magnitude on price and their shortcomings on reliability and s/w became less
tolerable at that difference. If LTU fixes all the shortcomings then
fractionally cheaper will be a winner for apples and apples devices..