Almost 100% of them...

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 11:34 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Hope?

I didn't know Jim Jones got that many people.

On 4/29/2020 10:20 AM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:

  The only comparison is the number.  Number killed in the conflict.  Number
killed by the virus.  Number killed by Jim Jones.
  If the number is big enough people care.  If the deaths happen is a short
amount of time people care more.
  It was just a milepost number.  Hopefully we don’t get to Civil War numbers.
Or holocaust numbers.

  Not sure how you can use a factoid like that as fear mongering.  It is just
an idle curiosity.  It is not an insignificant number of deaths.
  People seemed to be much more afraid of killer bees.