So what is the relative costs of the different billing systems.

I see platypus is free up to 100 subs then $104/month up to 250.  Required
ippay.  Does Charles Wu still own ippay?

What are the costs of the others?
Sonar
Emerald
UCRM

The one Ivan sells.  Not sure of the name.
Others?

Is ACH cheaper than credit cards from a fee/royalty point of view?
If so can you force a 100% ACH on the customers or will that be problematic.
I could always leave it up to them to pay any way they want but charge a
surcharge for credit cards.

Send me a check, drop by with cash, set up auto bill pay with your bank...