Sorry, it is illegal in some states to charge a surcharge for taking credit
cards. 10 states outlaw it altogether and there are requirements in other
states that you have to meet in order to do it. The 10 states are Colorado,
Connecticut, Florida, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, New York, Oklahoma, and
Texas.