+1000 what Darin said.

We are using cambium 450m AP + 450b SM with success through some trees.

I would highly recommend testing a few different flavors of CBRS devices in
your environment to make sure you'll get the performance you want.

IMHO LTE is a PITA with all the pieces and parts, some vendors have pretty
good work-a-rounds but it's still pretty convoluted.

2 cents

-sean