It comes down to complexity. Ericsson, Nokia, etc are all cellular brands
and to run and manage those complex LTE networks, you need full time
engineers to manage, debug, and optimize things.

Cambium is so easy, in comparison, there's very little extra learning to do
in order to get it running great. Ericsson LTE probably would require
months of training and needing to hire someone just to run the gear or hire
expensive consultants to do it for you.