I am hopeful that Biden restores worker visas.  I think anyone that wants a 6
month work visa should be able to get one as long as they can pass a background
check.

From: Lewis Bergman
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 9:49 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: The Silence is deafening..

Well, I hate to tell you but those cages were built during Obama's time in
office. And really, calling them cages is just a bit on the inflammatory side.
They are detention centers. Technically, you can call anything a cage with a
boundary. Unless you are going to ask the CBP to stop doing their job, they are
going to have to detain people.

We can agree the immigration issue is a mess. Nobody in 30 years has really
tried to fix it. We need a way for those who want to come here, who have an
intent to work, no or little criminal history, to do so in an expeditious and
inexpensive way. To continue on our current path of immigration dooms our
economy to ruin as we are not producing enough offspring for a growing economy
on our own.  You don't even have to argue about if it is right or wrong to have
borders enforced. It is more about economic security than anything else.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 10:27 AM Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>