" I think the argument your making (and correct me if I'm wrong) is that
they won't feel like they really lost unless they get to make their
arguments in a courtroom and THEN lose.  I'm saying they'll feel like they
didn't really lose no matter what,"
Yes. but its separating the Tim McVeighs from the Housewife Bettys.
So you have something like 80 percent of the trump voters thinking he was
robbed (oddly enough a CNN poll showed 10 percent of democrat voters
agreeing). Of that 80 percent, there probably 25 percent youre not going to
get to ever listen to anything, theyre the ones who know alex jones is
garbage but still listen to him, they also believe theres a pizza joint
selling child sex slaves to rich people, theyre as bad as the cult of left
25 percent that still believe the russian collusion delusion. The remaining
55 percent will accept an actual case result from supreme court, as much as
most of us dont care for unelected officials making decisions, the
constitution matters. the biggest problem is that as we speak, the ilk of
alex jones are onboarding them left and right. It doesnt help what West,
who by most measures is respected (aside from bigot libs who call him Tom,
but thats a whole other bucket of hypocrisy)  is talking openly about
constitutional secession, not new speak, but given the climate, a very
bloody prospect. He would tone down with a legitimate, constitutional
ruling. Without it, the scotus is literally saying there is no recourse
against a percieved wrong in the united states, at which point, the 2A
becomes active.
Like it or not, this is what it is.

Like I said, the ilk of mcveigh, weather underground, black liberation
army, ted Kaczynski, theyre all going to do what they do, regardless

I dont personally care either way, Ill survive the two years biden is a
half threat, Im not opposed to reeducation being not illegal for a period
either. I just cant tolerate coawardice at the supreme court (the 3 last
placements), and I dont like living in grey areas and I dont like the likes
of alex jones being given credibility to my mother.