Robert,

I wanted was going to sign up to get Starlink for my RV but saw this on their
web site and decided to postpone until I learned more:

Can I travel with Starlink, or move it to a different address?
Starlink satellites are scheduled to send internet down to all users within a
designated area on the ground. This designated area is referred to as a cell.
Your Starlink is assigned to a single cell. If you move your Starlink outside
of its assigned cell, a satellite will not be scheduled to serve your Starlink
and you will not receive internet. This is constrained by geometry and is not
arbitrary geofencing.
Please let us know how traveling with it works out for you.  If it does travel
well, I want it!

Thanks,

Dave

David Sovereen

Mercury Network Corporation
2719 Ashman Street, Midland, MI 48640
989.837.3790 x151 office | 888.866.4638 toll free | 989.837.3780 fax

Telephone  |  Internet  |  Hosting

david.sover...@mercury.net <mailto:david.sover...@mercury.net>
www.mercury.net <http://www.mercury.net/>