I feel bad for the politicians who actually want to work together when
they're led by partisan hacks like scloomer, pelosi the drunk and cocaine
mitch.

Should make every bill require 85 percent vote to pass. When no Bill's are
getting passed because of partisanship, the voters will start firing the
legislators til they can come up with agreeable solutions. Plus, less new
laws is always better