I am a troll, i should have led with that.

I quit watching the news in general before the election. Couldnt stomach
any of them. I periodically will check in, same old nonsense, but I find
myself watching MSNBC when I'm watching one of the big 3. Even though all
their actors try to impersonate madcows inflections, they periodically will
slip in some actual reporting. I think I've watched fox maybe 2 or three
times for more than a couple minutes for news. I do like the five I think
it's called with that tyrus guy, hes the kind of politik I like. Leans a
particular direction but not to a crazy extreme.

Liberals are easy to set off if you know their trigger words. They make it
easy though, cause they have the same triggers. It may be that I'm not even
right leaning, I'm just a troll who is lazy and liberals are the easiest
mark for trolling.