The biggest problem is that people have created a barrier with politics to
unlove people.  No one is allowed to just have an opinion. It has to be this
emotional debate of the ages and if you’re not all in then you’re all out.

All politicians lie. Bush lied to people, Obama lied to people, Trump lied and
Biden has lied and is lying.  From pro-life to flat earther to BLM all of the
people hating on each other have no humility or severely lack in it.

I’ve watched all these sides willing to kill or die to be able or not be able
to kill or die.

It’s all sad and with social media gas lighting the most miniscule things it’s
not going away.

If I went and shunned my father because he truly believed Jimmy Carter was
going to do good when he voted for him and it ended with my dad starving I
wouldn’t have a relationship with, in my opinion, is the best dad a guy could
have.

I don’t know about any of you but I’m out there in the world to create change
and help people in my community. I hope anyone complaining about the world
isn’t just sitting in their recliner and they’re doing the same thing.

I hope you all have a great day.