The 450m 3ghz ignores any power on the port so it is perfectly safe to
provide PoE+sync to the radio.   The power needs to be there to ensure
reliable transmission of the sync signal.

So yes,  use that board,  provide either +48v or -48V on that port, and the
radio will be perfectly happy to get sync from the ethernet port while
getting its power from the power port.