its not overly complicated to wire an unwired home, especially an amish
built home which will follow specific design standards. Also, a lot of
amish homes do have wire present, just not connected. Amish are frugal and
hen amenities, but they are also business savvy and know about potential
resale value. the referenced home has corded machines in the woodshop, so
id guess when the heathens arent looking, the breaker behind the wood panel
gets turned on