So would you guys actually buy that compound? I'm trying to wrap my head
around who would buy it and what for.

I was looking at an empty lot to be my little outdoor playground, and it
has one of these Amish places adjacent to it.  In the back of my head I'm
picturing some kind of weirdo cultists moving in.  Like nudist PETA
eco-terrorists or  neo-confederate klansmen.