Variac is just an autotransformer with a variable tap. Not surprising you can
swap input and output. Watch out for voltage ratings though. And wrong gender
plugs.I thought it was potato in the tailpipe.---- Original Message ----From:
"Cameron Crum" Sent: 2/7/2024 9:15:03 AMTo: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group"
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT fun trick running a variac in reverseAh the old 'variac
in reverse' trick, similar to a banana in the tailpipe.?On Tue, Feb 6, 2024 at