As others have mentioned, the existing firmware in the base 3's is
basically SNMP-polling only.  The Base 3 was built to be able to do all of
the other items, but the whole covid supply chain pretty much killed R&D
around here for a couple years other than keeping product shipping.   It
has finally resumed in earnest, but we're still working through catching up
with upstream underlying firmware/RTOS updates at this point so I don't
know when any additional features will make it out the door orther than a
few that we know we need to get out asap (SNMP writes, auto-cycling of
devices based on ping or voltages, etc).

So, with the existing firmware/software you can monitor all the things you
mentioned; you'll just need an SNMP server to do so, and it will be polling
only.

If you want onboard everything, yes, there are other solutions - such as
the controlbyweb products.   Some do this onboard, some require an external
cloud-based solution.

- Forrest