Just leave the horn off and aim the horn connection at a reflector.  All the
gain you want.  Send me a radio and I will make a reflector holder for it.

From: Josh Reynolds via Af
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2014 2:54 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Random thought

I have been talking with Martin & JT quite a bit. They are now working on a
version of the radio adapters for the inner-feed that are shielded.

I also asked to see if we could get some slightly larger gain models, say 3-5db
more. I was told it probably would make the horns too big, but that they would

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com