From: "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 12:11:48 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] EPMP Minimum System Specs <rant>

Sounds like HTML5 is the new Java? Platform independent and dog slow?

Actually, it's pretty amazing that any webpage could take that long to load.
What the hell is going on behind the scenes? Are they pushing a complex
client side app out to the browser for every page? At that point, might as
well have something like Winbox.