we graph fsk overload stats and go into warning at 3% I dont recall where
we came up with that for the number

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Adam Moffett <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have often thought they needed something like "slots" utilized or
> airtime utilized.
>
> What I used to was track the utilization and modulation of each session.
> Then it's possible to calculate how close to total usage you are by
> doubling the numbers for the 1x subscribers.  I had the raw data in MySQL
> and a set of queries that would produce the numbers.
>
>
>  We graph all the ethernet Interfaces on our FSK Canopy AP's etc with
>> MRTG.  Is there a way to graph the actual utilization to see when an
>> AP is maxed?  I know an AP with all 2X clients should have 10mbps
>> downstream which most ours do.  What I cant tell is when an AP has a
>> mix of 1X and 2X if the AP is maxed out or not by the graph.  Same
>> principle for 450 AP's.
>>
>> Perhaps there is a packet queue on the AP that gets congested at times
>> like this I can graph on five minute intervals?  Something like that?
>>
>
>


-- 
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you
can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not
use a hammer. -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925

Reply via email to