On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 5:54 PM, George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting)
<[email protected]> wrote:
> rfOutDiscardRate
>
> Object ID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.161.19.3.1.7.35
> Syntax: INTEGER
> Constraints: 0..100
> Access: read-only
> Status: current
>
> Percentage of OutDiscards on the RF link (RF Overload %) in the last minute.
>

Can you get it too work?


>>
>> I have often thought they needed something like "slots" utilized or
>> airtime utilized.
>>
>> What I used to was track the utilization and modulation of each session.
>> Then it's possible to calculate how close to total usage you are by doubling
>> the numbers for the 1x subscribers.  I had the raw data in MySQL and a set
>> of queries that would produce the numbers.
>>
>>> We graph all the ethernet Interfaces on our FSK Canopy AP's etc with
>>> MRTG.  Is there a way to graph the actual utilization to see when an
>>> AP is maxed?  I know an AP with all 2X clients should have 10mbps
>>> downstream which most ours do.  What I cant tell is when an AP has a
>>> mix of 1X and 2X if the AP is maxed out or not by the graph. Same
>>> principle for 450 AP's.
>>>
>>> Perhaps there is a packet queue on the AP that gets congested at times
>>> like this I can graph on five minute intervals?  Something like that?
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to