M-TOW-A

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2015 7:54 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Pipe Mounts

Well yeah.  There are bunches of those depending on pipe sizes.

We select from these:
http://www.sitepro1.com/store/cart.php?m=search_results&sp_search_group=exact&search=pipe+to+pipe&x=0&y=0

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 2/14/2015 4:53 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:

  This is what I normally use:

  http://www.commscope.com/catalog/andrew/product_details.aspx?id=2188

  http://www.ics-il.com