Apple Time Capsules ship in bridge mode.  Not a Belkin, but still it is a
pain.  Someone resets them to factory default and then we have to walk them
through setting them back to router mode and ignoring double NAT before
they will even route.  Then, you can't even hard set port speed on ANY
Apple routers?!  Did I mention how much I hate Apple routers?