Do you have a partnumber/distributor?

On 2/19/2015 10:40 AM, SmarterBroadband wrote:

We use them.  Gel filled so they are water resistant.

Adam

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Nate Burke
*Sent:* Thursday, February 19, 2015 8:38 AM
*To:* Animal Farm
*Subject:* [AFMUG] Cat5 Splicing

Out at AF I was talking to some who said that they were using a Cat5 splice product. They described it as being similar to a butt connector
Image result for cat5 splice keep twist
but was specifically made to accept the Cat5 twist, so that the twist went all the way into the unit to splice with another twist. I've been searching around, but haven't been able to find them. I can see this being better than trying to do an RJ45 coupler in some situations. Anybody use something similar to this?