The hardest part for the Fixed Broadband Deployment portion of the filing
is understanding what the FCC wants and then manipulating the data to get
it into the format the Commission requires after you find where to find the
Census information.  (The Census information by state is all on
http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/census-blocks-state)  You just have to
massage it to make it fit.

 I use Platypus and Tucows has a really nice easy button push to generate
the Fixed Broadband Subscription information.  The subscription can be done
manually if you can find the census maps.

--
Philip J. Rankin
Wireless Telecommunications Services