From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mike Hammett
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 6:52 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 477 tract/block info

Your billing system doesn't know where all of your towers are, what they are,
etc.? It doesn't have customer qualification capabilities?

http://www.ics-il.com

[http://www.ics-il.com/images/fbicon.png]<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/googleicon.png]<https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/linkedinicon.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/twittericon.png]<https://twitter.com/ICSIL>