Thanks!

I downloaded those, but as you said, they were completely white.

I'd had enough today and put it away until after coffee in the morning. The opacity settings will be the first thing I check.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Duncan Scott" <dsc...@onlinenw.com>
To: <af@afmug.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 477 tract/block info

I found the following: http://transition.fcc.gov/form477/Geo/visualizing_census_tracts_in_google_earth.pdf Which links to http://www2.census.gov/geo/tiger/KML/2010_Proto/ download the one that correspondes to your state number (first 2 digits of tract number) This contains a bunch of KML files that will draw borders and label tract info into google earth. While the automation is great this is the easiest way I've found to manually turn a given address into a Tract number.

They came up all white in google earth but just lower the opacity on the area and they work really well. Click in a given block to get the tract info.