Increased sectors, increased smart antennas, increased sync. We all need to
graduate.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "David" <dmilho...@wletc.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 9:03:56 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] More LTE tradgedy of the commons on 5 GHz..

Agreed but now there could be less room for additional development of other
wireless devices.
Also, if they would stay on on side of the band would be nice like 5.1
Still plenty of room for us.

On 03/03/2015 06:31 AM, Patrick Leary wrote:

That's called "malicious interference" and can and should get you fined and
shut down. Further, it is not WISP spectrum and never was. I have never
understood the WISP sense of entitlement with unlicensed (free) spectrum,
especially given that it is a population that is largely politically
conservative.