For DC:

>From 0-30V: 2 Amps.
Above 30V: 60 Watts.

(If you need amps above 30v, divide 60 by your voltage:  For example, at
60V, it's 1A).

I'm not going to tell you how much the maximum relay voltage is at DC since
I don't want to encourage you putting that much voltage through this
device, and I'd have to check PCB and connector ratings to see what you
could actually put through.  Let's just say it's a lot more than 60VDC.

This applies to any sitemonitor device with a built-in relay:  PoE4, PoE8,
6 Relay, the mixed relay out/switch in modules, the temperature control
module, and the base unit.  And possibly one I forgot.

-forrest

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>