From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 9:26 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] HBO Now

I haven't received many requests for ESPN3, but along the same lines, what
do we tell customers who ask for HBO Now once it is out? Other than tell
them to buy an Apple TV box? Apparently they will not sell subscriptions
directly to end customers.

Will there be ways for people to buy an individual subscription through any
of the common streaming platforms like Roku, Xbox, Wii, and smart TVs? I
think most of those expect you to bring your own subscriptions, don't they?
I'm not sure about Xbox.

________________________________
Total Control Panel

Login<https://asp.reflexion.net/login?domain=litewire.net>

To:
ja...@litewire.net<https://asp.reflexion.net/address-properties?aID=242260993&domain=litewire.net>

From:
0000014c0e6071ac-1828d20c-dc9a-44e0-abc5-0b34b8f4b0ac-000...@amazonses.com<https://asp.reflexion.net/address-properties?aID=3129882731&domain=litewire.net>

Remove<https://asp.reflexion.net/FooterAction?ver=2&un-wl-sender-domain=1&rID=242260993&aID=3129882731&domain=litewire.net>
 amazonses.com from my allow list

You received this message because the domain amazonses.com is on your allow
list.