We plan to enable GPS Sync for a single “SM” connected (i.e. a PTP link) in a
software update coming in the near future.
It will be a software update to any Force 110 PTP radios that have been
purchased.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of George Skorup (Cyber
Broadcasting)
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 7:51 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] A note on ePMP 2.4 PTP mode

The only reason to use it right now is because of the GigE interface and
802.3af power ability.

So come on Cambium, don't make me buy AirFiber 5X's.
On 3/11/2015 7:19 PM, Mathew Howard wrote:
Yes! If the force110 PTP will get a PTP-only sync ability at some point, I'm
going to start using them everywhere even if I don't actually sync. as they are
now, I'm not sure it's worth spending the extra money over just using a
standard force110.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 5:58 PM, George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting)