Chuck,

How much would it cost to make a radome that snaps over the force110 dish?
I'd like to have them for light duty backhauls but for CPEs I think it
would possibly be cost prohibitive.  Right now we're using the subreflector
to attach them to the harness, we would need to retain this ability.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343