Pricewise per site POP router, we have always been at the 4-700 dollar
range between the old imagestreams and the Fortigates, of course that was
before the funds got pulled out from under me. Apparently the powers that
be have revalued this and are putting the funds on the carrot sticks. This
is a current decision we are still mulling over as a Powercode user, this
puts us at a price rage where we can do BMUs at each POP, which from they
powercode management and accounting perspective is the way to go, but it
robs us of flexibility and toolsets at the site.... decisions.

At the price-points with MT, the specs annihilate Fortigate and Imagestream
(guessing on imagestrem since we no longer do business with them)

I dont know the difference between the RB and CCR lines, is this a
transition, to where it will all be CCR in the future, or just separate
featuresets and levels of robustness?

I like that MT software is available stand alone, because we can set up a
virtual lab for a decent price, where other vendors we could not.

Paul, I trust, he never rips us off on repairs.