We use Mikrotiks for all of our routers. We have a similar set up to the one
you describe. I have 2 WAN routers doing BGP and iBGP between them with OSPF
for internal routing. I really like Mikrotiks. I was trained with Cisco
products in College but Mikrotiks were an easy transition. We use mostly RB
1100AHx2’s but I am about to upgrade our core routers to CCR series. We take in
300Mbps through both internet feeds and I am starting to max the CPU of the
1100AHX2’s.

Regards,

Gabriel Pike

Network Support and Engineering