I'm sure he does and as long as it doesn't interfere with his work here I'm
sure it would be fine.

-Ty

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 2:39 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

>   Does he moonlight?
>
>  *From:* Ty Featherling <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Friday, April 10, 2015 1:37 PM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] our shiny new website
>
>  Thanks guys and yes it is good to have him in-house. He has taken over
> our marketing and reputation guys as well. Keeps our reviews in line as
> well as keeping up with facebook and working on SEO. It's been a boon so
> far.
>
> -Ty
>
> On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 2:32 PM, [email protected] <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I like it. Always good to have someone in house that can do things like
>> this.
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 3:25 PM, Tim Reichhart <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>  Ty
>>>
>>> Looks good I wish I had an better site then my old crappy joomla page.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Tim
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> *From:* Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Ty Featherling
>>>
>>> *Sent:* Friday, April 10, 2015 3:23 PM
>>> *To:* [email protected]
>>> *Subject:* [AFMUG] our shiny new website
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> After hiring a new guy for tech support that turns out to be quite savvy
>>> at web-design, we turned him loose on our crappy website. We have been live
>>> with the new one for about a week and I am very pleased with it. Please
>>> check it out and let me know if you see anything of concern.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> www.zeecon.com
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> -Ty
>>>
>>
>>
>
>

Reply via email to