Hey Gino, what’s with that speed test on yours?  That’s totally fake, right?

Even if it worked, people in my area are so stupid, they’d say “Why should I 
switch to your service, I tried the speed test at your website and it’s the 
same speed as what I have now”.


From: Gino Villarini 
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 2:52 PM
To: mailto:[email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] our shiny new website

Ugly

Gino A. Villarini 
@gvillarini



On Apr 10, 2015, at 3:24 PM, Ty Featherling <[email protected]> wrote:


  After hiring a new guy for tech support that turns out to be quite savvy at 
web-design, we turned him loose on our crappy website. We have been live with 
the new one for about a week and I am very pleased with it. Please check it out 
and let me know if you see anything of concern. 

  www.zeecon.com


  -Ty

Reply via email to