No, in PR where even their fiber has interference. :)

On 4/10/2015 7:46 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
15x6, is the server in a third world country or something? =P


Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 8:24 PM, Ken Hohhof <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    See attached screenshot, wrong website?
    *From:* Gino Villarini <mailto:[email protected]>
    *Sent:* Friday, April 10, 2015 4:55 PM
    *To:* mailto:[email protected]
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] our shiny new website
    Out speedtest in the website?

    Gino A. Villarini
    @gvillarini

    On Apr 10, 2015, at 4:30 PM, Ken Hohhof <[email protected]
    <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    Hey Gino, what’s with that speed test on yours?  That’s totally
    fake, right?
    Even if it worked, people in my area are so stupid, they’d say
    “Why should I switch to your service, I tried the speed test at
    your website and it’s the same speed as what I have now”.
    *From:* Gino Villarini <mailto:[email protected]>
    *Sent:* Friday, April 10, 2015 2:52 PM
    *To:* mailto:[email protected]
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] our shiny new website
    Ugly

    Gino A. Villarini
    @gvillarini

    On Apr 10, 2015, at 3:24 PM, Ty Featherling
    <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    After hiring a new guy for tech support that turns out to be
    quite savvy at web-design, we turned him loose on our crappy
    website. We have been live with the new one for about a week and
    I am very pleased with it. Please check it out and let me know
    if you see anything of concern.
    www.zeecon.com <http://www.zeecon.com>
    -Ty



Reply via email to