A+ for it looking good on mobile but I also see what Gino is saying that blue 
makes the site not feel that grate



—
Sent from Mailbox

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 5:57 PM, Gino Villarini <[email protected]> wrote:

> I like to be frank and honest...sorry if I come in a bit jerky... :-)
> Gino A. Villarini
> @gvillarini
> On Apr 10, 2015, at 5:36 PM, George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) 
> <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
> Geez, what a jerk! :) I'll turn the other cheek and say Gino's site is pretty 
> good. I don't like our site, but it's better than what we had before.
> On 4/10/2015 2:53 PM, Ty Featherling wrote:
> I appreciate your honesty! hahahaha
> -Ty
> On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Gino Villarini 
> <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
> Ugly
> Gino A. Villarini
> @gvillarini
> On Apr 10, 2015, at 3:24 PM, Ty Featherling 
> <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
> After hiring a new guy for tech support that turns out to be quite savvy at 
> web-design, we turned him loose on our crappy website. We have been live with 
> the new one for about a week and I am very pleased with it. Please check it 
> out and let me know if you see anything of concern.
> www.zeecon.com<http://www.zeecon.com>
> -Ty

Reply via email to