I'd use Radio Mobile and crap, I forgot what other tools I used. Sam Tetherow 
recommended a couple GDAL tools a week or two ago. Maybe I used GDAL, maybe I 
used some other GIS tools I have. 

http://beta.ics-il.com/coverage.html 

I'm thinking about adding some more things to the KML like tower locations, 
friendly fiber routes, etc. 




----- 
Mike Hammett 
Intelligent Computing Solutions 
http://www.ics-il.com 



Midwest Internet Exchange 
http://www.midwest-ix.com 


----- Original Message -----

From: "Graham McIntire" <[email protected]> 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 10:18:36 AM 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] our shiny new website 




Ty, 

What did you use to generate the service coverage area with Google maps? 

Graham 




On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Ty Featherling < [email protected] > 
wrote: 



After hiring a new guy for tech support that turns out to be quite savvy at 
web-design, we turned him loose on our crappy website. We have been live with 
the new one for about a week and I am very pleased with it. Please check it out 
and let me know if you see anything of concern. 


www.zeecon.com 



-Ty 



Reply via email to