Terminating PPPoE at the tower doesn't really give you much advantage over
DHCP as far as using limited IP space more efficiently though, you're still
going to have to assign a subnet to each tower, more or less the same as
you would with DHCP. if the goal is to use limited IP space more
efficiently, you really need to centralize PPPoE so you can use the same IP
pool for everything.