>>  Is the frequency NONE now supported on FSK units?
Yes.

>>  Will the SNMP commands be the same for 450 and FSK SMs?
They are same. Please see
https://confluence.camnwk.com/display/CPY/Extrapolated+Link+Test

>> Also, is there an SNMP command to make an SM do an AP Eval?
It doesn't look like there is one, but I will double check.

>>Any plans to fix the PTP230 session drop issues?

13.4 fixes a PTP230 crash. When the BHS crashes, it looks like a session
drop at the BHM. Please try the beta. If you see any issue, please let us
know at
http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/PMP-Beta/Beta-Software-Release-13-4-Build-7-is-available/m-p/39945#U39945

Rajesh Vijayakumar
Cambium Networks