I'll let others speak to the stability (as a couple already have).

A few months ago there was an issue with a mutual customer of mine and
cambium's which was having sync problems with an epmp radio.   To date, I
don't know if the problem was with the epmp, or with the injector, or with
a gps lock, or whatever.       I can't say that sync is a perfect thing -
from time to time, gps modules act weird, injectors don't inject, and AP's
don't work right - no matter which product you have.  When sync does bad
things, it behaves badly.  For all I know, in this case my product *might*
have been at fault.  Or not.  It's not important for the rest of the
story....

In any case, somehow this problem morphed into a statement that somehow the
SyncInjectors had some sort of systemic issue which lots of wisps were
experiencing.   I was not particularly amused by this, particularly since I
had no communication from cambium at all in relation to this.... After some
back and forth with my internal contact at cambium I was informed that a)
that they were tracking some *potential* issue with external sync (usually
with a syncinjector) on the ePMP and b) that they hadn't had the time to
figure out if it was packetflux-specific or a general issue yet, and that
if they determined it was related to my product they'd contact me back.  So
far, no call back, and I haven't heard any more similar complaints - and
I've had interactions with a lot of people who use this regularly with ePMP
with no known issues.  I also haven't seen anything sync-related in the
release notes since that time.

-forrest

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>