From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chuck Hogg
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 6:54 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Airline Miles

IMO, the Southwest Visa is the best bet.  I put EVERYTHING on it and I
regularly earn companion pass (wife flys free) and I get an additional 8-12
flights per year.

Regards,
Chuck

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 9:51 AM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com
<mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com> > wrote:

I wonder then if it is best to focus on a single airline and try to optimize
its program?