Maybe.   I'm actually probably going to buy one of those and the mAP just
to play with.  I have some ideas.

I swear I've seen something which was designed to connect to a hotspot,
then NAT the hotspot connection and deliver it through both AP and wired
modes.   You know, so you could connect your wired and wireless devices on
what appears to be a single connection.     I probably need 2 (usable) or 3
(great) Ethernet ports.

-forrest