You should also be fully clothed... light long sleeve shirt, pants.  Look at
roofers.  They work around hot tar all day in the same heat... look how they
dress.  They do so for a reason.  I do so also because I am fair skinned and
sunburn easy.  Don't forget sunscreen as well.

When I used to climb towers regularly... I wore a camelback under my harness so
that there would be a reminder to drink water by my mouth all the time.  I
think most climbers don't drink enough water because the bottle is in a bag
somewhere and you simply forget to take the time to hydrate.

Thank you,

Daniel White
afmu...@gmail.com
Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590