From: Hass, Douglas A.
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 12:33 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Issues with doing /29 inside of routerboard

Note that this op-ed was written by someone who is hawking a book called “The
Lawyer Bubble: A Profession in Crisis.”

It omits two important points:

1)     Your student loan debt could be $50 million and it wouldn’t matter.
Student loan repayments are based on a (very low) percentage of a small part of
your income (less than your AGI), not the total debt.  The federal student loan
program is a different issue and it isn’t unique to law schools.

2)     Nobody forces students to go to law school.  It’s voluntary.  The
research is out there.  There’s still no law against being stupid and wasteful
with your money and going to a crappy law/undergrad/medical/technical school.

Doug